Thursday, June 23, 2011

CASANA's Video

Get out your tissues...

Every time I see this video, it makes me cry. Watching this, I think of Koa and all that he has to offer, wondering if he will ever reach his full potential.

Kekoa, everyday I dream that one day you can tell me what you want. I dream that you can tell me how you feel. I dream that you can tell me what it is you are scared of. I dream that you can tell me when you are happy. I dream that you can pick up the phone and I'll hear you have a conversation. I dream that one day I'll hear you singing one of your favorite songs. I dream that at night you and I can recite your prayers together. But most of all everyday I dream that I will one day hear you say, "I love you."

The best part about Koa's condition is that though he can't say "I love you, Mom" I can feel it. And most of all, I know that he knows I love him just as much, back.

No comments:

Post a Comment